Our team here at Smith Orthodontics is dedicated to helping you and your family obtain the best orthodontic care. We want to get to know each of our clients personally, so we can provide the highest level of care and make you feel part of our family. While we spend time with you during your visit to get to know you, we want to return the favor and help you get to know our friendly team!
If you have visited our orthodontic office recently you have likely worked with Michelle, our Scheduling Coordinator. Michelle is instrumental to our success, as she helps each one of our clients stay on top of their orthodontic maintenance plan by scheduling appointment times, sending reminders, and coordinating across a wide variety of schedules. Here are 10 fun facts about her:
1. What’s your favorite song from the 80s or 90s?
All of them
2. What movie can you watch again and again?
3. What was the last photo you took?
4. What’s your favorite restaurant in the area and your favorite meal there?
Steak at Texas Roadhouse
5. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
6. What is your favorite board game or video game?
7. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Tom & Jerry
8. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
9. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received and who gave it to you?
Never give up and go after what you want.
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
- Go to Hawaii
- Travel out West
- Travel to Rome
The next time you are at our office, make sure to stop by and say “hi” to Michelle! She would especially love for you to share any pictures you have of your fur babies!
If you are considering orthodontic treatment and haven’t visited before, what are you waiting for? Contact Smith Orthodontics, the trusted orthodontist in Ripley and Parkersburg, West Virginia to learn more about how we can give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Call our office at (304) 865-0000 or head to our website for more information.